Thursday, February 02, 2006

A date

How many cups of coffee can I drink before I get the shakes??

That's the question of the day as I struggle to keep my eyes open after a 9:30 volleyball game last night. We lost, but I played pretty well but definitely have room for improvement. Turns out, we have at least 3 games scheduled for 9:30 this season. Geez! Who did we piss off??

Volleyball was last night, but I was already tired from a late night the evening prior. And, no, it wasn't anything fun. I attended a committee meeting that ended around 11 pm (and it was held about 40 minutes from home). When I got home, I beat my head against the wall for a few minutes to knock out the residual frustration from the meeting.

This committe organizes an auction that takes place during a charity event for a local non-profit group. Problem is, the committee is chaired by a chick who is either a) bi-polar, or b) an idiot, or c) both.

In one conversation, she argued two completely different opinions - -both of them hers! I can't help but shake my head as I remember some of our discussions

So, after all of this craziness, what's in store for me tonight? Tonight I have a date, sort of.

Actually, my ass has a date with my sofa! Is 7 pm too early to put on my pajamas??

1 comment:

Caterpillar said...

It's never too early for pajamas!!!