Sunday, November 19, 2006

Mea culpa

SYDNEY -- I was just re-reading one of my posts and decided that my post about the speed with which I met a man in Establishment could have been taken wrong. It could have been construed as bragging.

Hopefully, everyone that knows me (and some of you who don't) will realize that I was amazed, no, try SHOCKED at meeting David so quickly. Or any guy, for that matter! That's not my kind of luck.

Oh, and by the way, I was supposed to meet David today, but I didn't answer my cell phone. The first time was by accident (really didn't hear it on the bus to Bondi Beach). The second time was on purpose.

Who asks out a woman he's only known a few seconds? !?! Weirdos, that's who. If he was a cute weirdo, I might have given him a chance. Oh well!!

No comments: