Tuesday, October 23, 2007

To grocery shop or not to grocery shop?

Granted, I'm not one of those people that maintains a refrigerator stocked full of fresh vegetables and healthy snacks, but GEEZ!

A quick check of my 'frig last night revealed that everything in there (aside from a door full of condiments) is either chocolate or wine. If it matters, it's really good chocolate (Milka brand from Europe) and pretty good wine, too.

Guess I should feel bad about that, but I really don't.

Countdown to vacation: eight days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are never any comments here.... does anyone read your posts?

Paul the Limey said...

Ours has both Veggies and snacks..

The Veggies so we can pay lip service to health and the snacks and wine to see us though the evenings.

You need to check my latest entry - I have BIG news.

Enjoy the vacation.