Saturday, June 11, 2011

Karma connection??


Has this ever happened to you?
I was participating in a research study. Waiting for a nurse to come in and draw my blood. My mind wandered and for no apparent reason, I thought about a surgery that I had had about two years ago (see photo above).
And then...and this is the weird part...about 30 minutes later my cell phone rings and it's the doctor who performed the surgery!! He's participating in a webcast about that type of surgery and wanted to know if I'd be willing to talk about it online!
(If the Twilight Zone theme music is playing in your head, too, I wouldn't be at all surprised.)
Photo is from my post-op stomach. If you are grossed out, just be happy I didn't post the photos of the INSIDE of my stomach!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha....I am happy you didn't post a photo of your insides!!