Sunday, April 23, 2006

The room is finally finished!!!!!!!!!!
















Ha! Ha! Fooled you! This is actually the BEFORE pictures, because, after all, what would a good before-and-after story be without the terrible "before" pictures.

But prior to the room unveiling, I have to share with you some of the fun activities that helped me to keep my sanity (insert joke here) during this very trying time...





It should come as no surprise that they are Cubs-related, specifically, the bleacher recontruction project, Cubs Spring Training and also the highlight of every spring...Opening Day. For the record, if you check the spring training game lineup on the day shown, it includes Marquis Grissom. Just so you know, he retired before the season started...and before my room was finished (nothing implied here, I'm just saying.)

Without further delay, my new master bedroom!!

3 comments:

Violet said...

Oh beautiful! It turned out very nicely! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the colour of the walls, and the flooring is amazing.

Caterpillar said...

OH MY GOSH!!! It looks fucking amazing!!!!!! So gorgeous, so warm, so serene! The lamps look perfect, the wall color, the little pictures, the shiny dark floors, and your shelf. I may have to get you to design stuff for me!