Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Slow sports day

What's going on over at ESPN??? Since I work in an international company, we've been watching World Cup Soccer. Okay, the "foreigners" are watching and the Americans are enjoying a diversion from internet surfing.

First off, what the HELL, US team!?!?!? You guys looked like shit! Getting beat, 3-0 in the first round?!?!? We shoulda sent the Chicago Fire! I hear they're pretty good.

I left the televisions on ESPN after the soccer game (mostly because I was busy doing actual WORK, believe it or not!) and when I looked up, ESPN was broadcasting...get ready for this...CHAMPIONSHIP DOMINOES! No kidding! We didn't have the sound on, so I couldn't hear any of the commentary, but it appeared that the teams were made up of four black men.

Did R. Kelly finally get a new hobby?

No comments: