Monday, October 30, 2006

They don't make jeans like they used to...

It's Saturday morning and I find myself waiting in line at the bank. Nothing unusual about that. But the guy in front of the queue has caught my attention and I can't quite put my finger on why.

He's young (probably late 20s or early 30s), not particularly cute, and he's just been summoned to a teller window. I don't know why they call them teller "windows" since there really isn't any window at all...but I digress.

Anyway, Bank Guy leans far into the bank teller's window, inappropriately close to the teller. She giggles nervously. He's kinda slimy, you know the type. I cringe for her.

Their transaction comes to a close, but not before I realized why my attention was drawn to him. There it is, on this young stud.

Visible.panty.line!

No comments: