Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No MJ, just me

We had just arrived at the United Center and found Section 122, Row 5. I couldn't help but think that 10 years ago, I could've sold a kidney and not gotten these great seats. Of course, back then, Michael Jordan was shaking powder off his hands right there at the scorer's desk Ahhh, those were the days!



A few months back, I went to a charity event and bid on a few silent auction items. I love to check out the options and scribble my name and a nominal bid, just to get things started. One item really caught my eye. It was titled 'Sports Lover's Dream' and it included (get ready for this), tickets to the Cubs (baseball), Sox (baseball, I guess), Blackhawks (ice hockey), Wolves (more ice hockey) and Bulls (basketball).

How many women do you know that would drool over a silent auction item like this? Seriously, stop and think about it...I'll wait.

Okay, you know at least ONE! (or, in this case, three)



The Bulls were able to make free throws. It was the shots from the floor (while moving) that gave them a bit of trouble.



I think it's very cool to see how high these guys can jump. Where's he when I need something off the top shelf?


This the greatest toy I think I've EVER seen! And he lives in the rafters of the United Center.

No comments: