Monday, July 19, 2010

Still got it?

I live in what's commonly known as "Boystown," a neighborhood of Chicago that has a large gay population. It's a pretty comfortable place for a straight, single woman to live, especially if she really doesn't want a lot of male attention...or at least wants to have some sense of control over such attention.
Which brings me to the situation that occurred the other night after a Cubs game. It was hot and humid, as it tends to be in Chicago in the summer. Smart women know that one of the coolest outfits for a woman to wear in hot/sticky weather is a sundress. Lovely, easy-to-wear, cotton sundresses are FABULOUS when you want to look cool and not like a hot mess.
Anyway, after watching the Cubs win(!), I (in my sundress) walked home alone and while waiting for a traffic light to change, I heard a car pull up near me. I didn't bother to check them out (remember: boystown), but apparently the feeling wasn't mutual.
"May I see your breasts?" came the crude, but polite request.
I surpressed a laugh and, no, I did not oblige!
Maybe if he had said please.

1 comment:

YOSH said...

Guys like that prove my theory of De-Evolution.