Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Things to do....

before I go:

  • See all of the continents at least once
  • Speak at least one other language fluently
  • Write a novel and have it published
  • Learn to express myself musically (singing or playing an instrument)
  • Fall in love with someone WHO LOVES ME
  • Learn how to tune up a car and do an oil change
  • Find a satisfying, challenging and lucrative career
  • Live, at least for a while, in another country
  • Learn to golf reasonably well
  • Fly first-class
  • Live in a house w/a garden and a huge wrap-around porch
  • Own shoes that were hand-made for me
  • Do something worthy of a newspaper headline (an obit doesn't count)
  • Be there when the Cubs win the World Series (maybe I'd settle for a pennant)
  • Spend a weekend at a beach house (not in the Midwest, thank you)
  • See my first love again
  • Learn to swim (it's the underwater part that gets me)
  • Have a hairstyle that both stylish and classic (and that I can recreate on a regular basis)
  • Get one of my ideas patented or copyrighted or at least, sold
  • Witness the miracle of birth
To be continued...

1 comment:

Paul the Limey said...

I know you don't love me, but the Limeys all adore you.