Saturday, November 26, 2005

I'm home

I'm home with family and friends, some of whom missed me and others who didn't even know I was gone.

Home- - a place that you love to be, where people are excited to see you and all is right with the world when you are there. If this is home, why can't I sleep?

The last two nights, I've tossed and turned and finally got up at exactly 3:44 am (same time both nights, weird). It's not jet lag. I haven't had that in years.

When I got home from Sydney, I got an email from Leg Shaver Guy, saying that he'd definitely like to see me again and, in the meantime, get to know each other via email. Big news, huh?

Part of my recent insomniac activities included a sleep-deprived email (kinda like drunk-dialing except not as funny).

Take one part insomnia + two parts new relationship paranoia and that equals one email that asks too many direct and possibly accusatory questions.

We have a 9-5 Mon-Fri email relationship complicated by a 17-hour time difference.

Thing is, I don't know what I want the answers to be.

1 comment:

Paul the Limey said...

Welcome home Sweetie.

We missed you even though there is about 4000 miles between us..