Thursday, November 16, 2006

Wanted: one wingman

SYDNEY - -Ladies, what's the fastest you've ever been asked out on a date? I mean, gone from just meeting a guy to him asking for your phone number with the stated intention of asking you out on a date?

How's less than five minutes??

Yep, I think I've found my favorite bar in Sydney. It's called The Establishment and it's loaded with the suit-and-tie crowd (personally, my favorite flavor). Anyway, I hadn't even made it to the bar before David approached me and told me that he thought I was beautiful and HAD to take me out and could he have my number??

Apparently, David was leaving soon, but said we'd have lunch on Monday. (I doubt it 'cause I plan to be on the beach at Manly, but anyway.)

I bought a drink and it ended up being the only one I would pay for that night. Met up with some youngsters who invited me to join them on one of the northern beaches on Saturday (they'd arrange for my transportation). Um, well maybe.

While I'm being chatted-up by the kids, some guys across the bar are blowing me kisses!!! No shit!

Where's Firecracker when I need her?!?!

1 comment:

Maple said...

Stuck in Ohio for work with my current client. I definitely would've preferred being your wingman!!