Monday, November 13, 2006

Weather to post by

MELBOURNE - - For those of you who are wondering how I'm finding time to post when I should be on vacation, don't worry. My posts will be less frequent starting tomorrow when I go to Sydney.

Melbourne was quite a shock after the heat of Port Douglas since it is COLD HERE!!! Okay, the Chicagoans are shaking their heads, I know. So it's not COLD, but it's about mid-50s with a pretty impressive wind. After 85 and hot sun, you can imagine my disappointment with this weather.

The cold weather has driven me inside, for shopping, dining, drinking and, of course, internet surfing. Hence the posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I can totally relate. Melbourne can be hella cold, made worse by the fact that most houses lack isulation and central heating. How they survive, I don't know. Melbournians do not feel the cold, I am pretty sure.