Thursday, November 03, 2005

Paint job

PERTH- - Take a large paint brush, dip it in fuscia paint and do the following: paint a wide downward-pointing triangle on your chest, then stripe down the left arm beginning at a point even with your armpit, including your left hand, add to that a skinny stripe beginning four inches below your right knee and ending just above your toes; lastly, take a bit deeper-colored paint and touch just the tip of your nose.

Now you have my "tan" after my lengthy chat with Carlos in the park.

2 comments:

Maple said...

Ouch! Does that mean you forgot the sunscreen or just didn't apply it very well? Sounds like you're having a great time and I wish I was there to enjoy it with you!!!

Paul the Limey said...

I thought you were way too traveled and experienced to fall for the comedy sunburn routine!

Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself,